5/6/13

Reason for slow posting


93 1/2  x  69 1/2  x  3" frame in the center of my main workroom. Plastic film has been pinned up to keep overspray off of tools, etc. I'm using my table saw, sans blade, etc. as one bench, and my actual bench at the other end, both covered in drop cloths. The outer frame has been blocked up to separate the inner from it, and to keep it from sticking to the cloths. My exhaust fan has done a very good job of pulling the overspray out. Large frames are not only larger, but add  some very real logistical difficulties.

I also usually tell myself when doing a large frame, sometime in the process, that I'm not going to do it again. I, of course forget that when I'm presented with another challenge. 8-)

Click on the Lincoln frames label at the right to see some other large frames.