2/23/12

Cranky Pants

One of many "distressed" houses in one of the older neighborhoods of South Bend, though that seems a curiously optimistic piece of tagging.

I seem to be going through a period of "broken" communication; messages sent, phone calls made, voice mails left; even some small donations to blogs that I enjoy (the occasional tip jar sort of thing), resulting in zip, zero, nada, rien, niente, niets. Nothing, but silence. Annoying for the most part, until it involves money ... especially money owed me ... that makes me unhappy, very unhappy. Cranky pants, indeed.

I'm posting a repeat image, as I really like this image aside from what it depicts. Very much a luminist delight.

The H. L. Hunley by Conrad Wise Chapman

The Haversack Store
The Official Online Store of the Museum of the Confederacy